Download the National Prevention Week Toolkit today and make a difference in your community!
The National Prevention Week Toolkit provides information to help you and others get involved in preventing substance abuse and promoting behavioral health in your community. Use this Toolkit to begin planning a National Prevention Week event that strengthens your community and educates people about the importance of substance abuse prevention and mental health.
You can also use the information and resources in the Toolkit year-round to plan prevention activities and events in your community!
The Toolkit includes:
- Fun, easy event ideas (including ideas for school, volunteer, sporting, leisure, workplace, and policy activities);
- Planning recommendations (including information on identifying and working with partners and volunteers);
- Tips and tools for event promotion (including templates for traditional and social media outreach, and promotional items such as flyers, images, and pocket cards);
- Promotional materials for customization and printing (including stickers, flyers, and pocket cards);
- Fact sheets about the six themes of National Prevention Week;
- Budgeting tips and suggestions; and
- A glossary of behavioral health terms.